Assalamualaikum and hello everyone my name is Mohd Izwan bin Rosli. Today i want to story a little bit about “my home sweet Home”. I live at Taman Lembah Bujang Merbok. My house is a terrace house. I have parent and my siblings still living in my house. My house have 3 bedroom, 1 living room, 1 kicthen and bathroom. The main room used by my parents while the second room used by my younger brother and a third was used by saya. All rooms have carpeted floors, while the living room where we entertain guests and watch television. The living room also has marble floors and carved artistic exhibitions. The exhibition contains a variety of trophies, mementos of beautiful and interesting crafts fairs.
In conclusion, the house is not just a place to sleep and eat but is home to loving families, solve problems, share your stories with family and so on. I feel very happy and peaceful stay with my family.
Next, my partner was told of his house . Everyone has a dream to have a beautiful home, a large and comfortable .A comfortable house will bring pleasure, tranquility and but by no means luxurious house symbolizes happiness and comfort.
At this time, I want to tell you a bit about my house, my house has three rooms, one of them is quite large and two medium small but it is still nice.I have living room spacious and comfortable for my friend and cousin to visit my home .My home has three bathroom and the design is so simple .Moreover some space between them is the prayer room, a reading room, eating and watching tv. In existance of this room, we can do many activities togather. I'm interested in the room to relaxaand it is located at the side of the house, with the rest room, I will be able to enjoy the sights of nature and the the rest of my of the family can relax.We all pleased to be able to enjoy it all with so quiet and peaceful.
Lastly, I feel very grateful that so perfectly endowed house and adequate though not so fancy and this can be said to be home sweet home.
At this time, I want to tell you a bit about my house, my house has three rooms, one of them is quite large and two medium small but it is still nice.I have living room spacious and comfortable for my friend and cousin to visit my home .My home has three bathroom and the design is so simple .Moreover some space between them is the prayer room, a reading room, eating and watching tv. In existance of this room, we can do many activities togather. I'm interested in the room to relaxaand it is located at the side of the house, with the rest room, I will be able to enjoy the sights of nature and the the rest of my of the family can relax.We all pleased to be able to enjoy it all with so quiet and peaceful.
Lastly, I feel very grateful that so perfectly endowed house and adequate though not so fancy and this can be said to be home sweet home.

No comments:
Post a Comment